WooCommerce and CRM
WooCommerce linked to CRM – No more double entry
Works with new or existing WooCommerce websites.
- Syncs product data from CRM to Woocommerce
- Imports orders automatically
- Saves double-entry data
- Data flows through to your accounting system
- so connect MYOB and Woocommerce and Xero and Woocommerce
- One view of the customer
- Cost-effective – easy to implement, fast results.
- Choose your own web developer
- Works easily with existing Woo Commerce sites
- Have more than one Woocommerce. No problem
If you’re running a WooCommerce Web site, Tall Emu’s cart-link connector allows you to link up with Woo Commerce and download orders to your CRM. You can maintain complete order history, a complete history of customer transactions and publish your products to the internet without redundant data entry.
What is Cart Link?
Tall Emu Cart link connects shopping carts (currently woo commerce) to Tall Emu CRM. This allows you to centralise product management, with reduced data entry and overhead.
More importantly, as sales are made inside the shopping cart, the details are sent quickly to your CRM automatically for fulfilment by your team using the same tools they’d use to fulfil other orders.
How it works
- Manage your products inside the CRM system at your office.
- Product data is uploaded to WooCommerce
- Woo Commerce takes orders from customers
- Completed orders (or even enquiries) are sent back over the internet to Tall Emu
- Process the order as normal in CRM.