Orders & Inventory Management (Stock Control) for MYOB & XERO all within Tall Emu CRM
Tall Emu is a “stock Aware” CRM system that offers order management, inventory management and stock controls capabilities that are simple to use. Track, purchase, produce and manage orders and stock with ease. Tall Emu to run the whole business from sales to fulfilment.
- Perfect for businesses that sell products including custom / work-to-order manufacturers.
- Batch tracking and serial number tracking provide traceability for your products through the entire sales process and give you the visibility you need to stay compliant and stay organised.
- Product management tools let you create, manage, track and sell your stock efficiently and effectively.
- Bills of Material, Assemblies and Work Orders simplify production planning and keep supply and demand levels in balance.
- Plus Landed Cost Calculations and works with Multi-Currency
- Integrates to XERO, MYOB and EXO (more many more useful integrations)
Provide visibility and traceability for your products with batch tracking.
- Assign a batch number to products that were manufactured together and easily manage materials to boost production efficiency.
- Reduce wastage and minimise administrative effort by tracking batches through the sales process.
- Follow product movements, painlessly produce recalls and product warnings and stay on top of expiry dates to act confidently through sales and fulfilment.
We provide flexibility and simplicity in creating, managing, selling and inventorying your products. Sell confidently with effective inventory tools from Tall Emu.
- Visualise inventory in real-time, manage and maintain stock levels and track stock across unlimited distribution locations.
- Generate new products or import existing product lists to save time and resources.
- Sync products from your accounting system and have stock levels update automatically when you make sales.
- We support standard products but also Virtual Products, Configurable Products, Variable Products and Bundled Products.
Serial Number Tracking
Stay accountable and provide high quality service for high value products with the confidence provided by serial number tracking.
- Track and trace an individual product as it moves through the order process – from manufacture to sale.
- Produce more reliable reports, easily manage returns, recalls and warnings, and reduce administrative strain through sales and audit tracking.
To simplify the management of supply and demand, Tall Emu allows for effective production planning.
- Capture all costs and manufacturing inputs required for assembling a finished product.
- Ensure customers are always satisfied by easily planning for future production.
- Reduce wastage by automatically calculating current assembly capacity based on stock on hand and eliminating time-consuming, manual calculations.
Bill of Materials (BOMs)
Boost manufacturing efficiency and easily manage your production processes by creating, editing and updating your Bills of Material.
- Centralise your production information by creating recipes that outline your key manufacturing processes – input products, output products, resources and steps.
- Edit BOMs to flexibly manage stock outs and changes to input product pricing.
- Use BOMs to manage multiple output products generated in a single production process.
Inbound Landed Cost Calculations
- Purchases can be ‘received’ into stock-on-hand count and sold, then ‘finished’ on receipt of ‘actual’ vendor invoice. Tall Emu will calculate an estimate Cost of Goods sold on receipt of stock for profit reporting, and automatically journal the adjusted profit calculation when the purchase cost is finalised.
- Link separate Expense Orders (duty, freight) directly to a Purchase Order to effect ‘cost of goods’
Manufactured Items and Bundles
Manufactured items and bundles provide methods to ‘bundle’ combinations of stock tracked/non-tracked Stock to sell as one product.
- Static Kitting or ‘manufacturing on the fly’ does not allow ad hoc changes to kit content when selling or quoting
- ‘Kitting wizard’ that allows you to select from a range of products, limiting the choices your staff can make in selecting contents for the kit
- Great for use in the IT industry – especially for system building – but suitable for any industry
- Tall Emu CRM can automatically calculate Kit selling prices.
- Kit contents can be set/changed to ‘show or hide’ on quotes or invoices
Sometimes you need to sell the same base product under different codes or names (for example – a tire that fits on 3 different cars).
- Virtual Products let you define unlimited ‘Virtual’ product codes which tie back to a real item
- The virtual product has its own pricing, description, even images which can appear on quotes and invoices
- This can be used to make it easier for staff to quote items that are suitable for a product with limited training, or to charge higher prices for the same item where it works with a premium product.
- Virtual products draw their stock levels from the underlying “real” products so you always have accurate stock holding information.
Serial Number Tracking
Tall Emu includes fully featured serial number tracking in its warehouse management features
- For Quality Control, vendor return or recall purposes, you can choose to trace serial numbers of specific (depleting) stock
- You can elect to record individual product serial numbers on Purchase (inward receipt), on Sale (outward), or not at all
Custom and Multiple Price levels
- Create multiple “price levels’ depending on who you are selling to. Example: Wholesale, Retail, Trade, Not for Profit, Direct).
- Centrally manage the selling price using rules that have been set up
“Volume Based” Price Breaks
- You can define custom price breaks depending on volumes sold and this can be unlimited.
- Let Tall Emu calculate the correct volume break price x number of units being sold (Example: if selling > 5 units, mark-up could drops from 40% to 35%)
Bespoke Customer Pricing
- Negotiated or ‘contract’ pricing on specific product for a specific customer can also be defined, without having to change the customer out of their normal Price Level Group
- Tall Emu ensures only these products, at specific prices, are sold at the negotiated rate
- These pricing contracts can have automatic start and end dates, or they can have be no ended.
Work orders let you define the production processes that should be triggered when a product is sold by the sales team. Streamlining your data entry and information sync, work orders:
- Outline production requirements using inputs defined by you.
- Act as a source of truth for your production team during the early stages of order fulfilment.
- Include company resources in combination with production steps to ensure efficient production planning.
Simplify your procurement process and take the administrative stress out of purchasing by easily creating purchase orders and managing the purchase of inventory.
- Easily create detailed purchase orders to ensure supply always meets demand.
- Include freight and custom charges to track total procurement costs.
- Automate data syncing between Tall Emu and your accounting system for seamless transfer of procurement information between the systems.
A little stuck or want to learn more? Visit our help file below.Get Help