CRM Software Stats from around the Internet to support the benefits of Buying CRM
Keep track of your leads with CRM software
You can increase and retain your leads with CRM; here are some statistics that we found:
- 80% of marketing automation users saw an increase in the number of leads, and 77% had an increase of conversions. (VentureBeat)
- 59% of businesses with marketing automation are able to target their prospects with triggered content. (Lenskold and Pedowitz Groups 2013 Lead-Generation Marketing Effectivness Study).
- CRM are known to improve customer retention, by as much as 27% (Trackvia)
- Social CRM improves retention by 26% (Nucleus Research)
- Nurtured leads spend approximately 47% more in their purchases when compared to non-nurtured leads. (Kapost)
Impact of CRM Software on business productivity
With CRM Software, there is a notable increase in workplace productivity, efficiency and sales. The streamlined service allows you to complete your tasks in a fraction of the time, and share your progress with the team.
- 5% increase in sales productivity, and a 12.2% reduction in marketing overhead. (Nucleus Research)
- CRM gives businesses a 65% boost in sales quotas (Innopple Technologies)
- Labor costs overall decreased by 20% (Forrester Study)
- A recruitment service had an 87% increase in new hires after switching from an excel spreadsheet and a diary to a dedicated CRM. (Employability Galway)
- 50% of teams improved productivity (Forrester Study)
- Sales productivity and uplift was 5% (Forrester Study)
- Consultation time is reduced by 10% (Forrester Study)
- Customer service labour cost was reduced by 40% (Forrester Study)
Customer satisfaction Stats with CRM Software
The benefit of streamlining your business with CRM Software means that you can concentrate on the customer. It is easy to cultivate a good customer relationship with.
- 74% of CRM users said their CRM system offered improved access to customer data (RingLead)
- Customer service can improve by 47% with CRM (Capterra)
- Overall, 74% of businesses using CRM report better customer relationships (Software Advice)
The ROI (return on investment) stats with CRM Software
Using a CRM system can increase your conversions drastically. Moreover, a study has shown that a well-integrated CRM system can increase ROI by 245%.
- The ROI on CRM is approximately $5 to every $1 invested (Baseline)
- Without CRM, 79% of leads fail to convert (Pardot)
- A 41% revenue increase is realized with CRM (Trackvia)
- Conversion rates can improve by 300% with CRM in place (Cloudswave)
- Average purchase value can improve by 40% with CRM (Cloudswave)
- Lead cost is reduced by 23% with CRM (Cloudswave)