The Best CRM for Charities & Not for Profit
Ideal for Charities and the Non-profit Sector (NFP’s), Tall Emu CRM provides a selection of Member, Donor, Fundraising and Campaign Management tools to help you work smarter.
If you’re a not-for-profit it’s important that your systems are cost effective, compliant, and above all, work the way you need them to. We take this into consideration, keeping cost of ownership as low as possible so you can keep doing your good work.
Centralise & Streamline Operations
Tall Emu links your systems and team together – from first enquiry, right the way through to accounts. Eliminating the need for manual entry, if you are light on people or resources, Tall Emu helps make a real difference.
Tall Emu CRM works for you, featuring:
- Webforms for enquires and donations.
- Sync of donation and merchandise data to your accounting system.
- Visual dashboards to report on income from donations – by type and classification.
- Links with DataTools (April 2020) for automatic address validation and barcoding for Australia Post.
- Built in payment processing with Ezidebit.
Fundraising – Corporate or Large Donors & Bequests
Our Opportunity management system is highly visual and lets your team keep track of the conversation with possible donors. Follow up dates can be easily set so your fundraising team can stay on the ball with follow up.
Regular donations can be processed by Direct Debit or Credit Card, thanks to our seamless integration with Ezidebit. These donations are tracked against donor, classification and category and can be synced to MYOB or Xero automatically.
Volunteer & Member Management
Volunteers and/or members can be managed in the database, giving you access to full contact history and, as appropriate, payment history.
Manage training courses for members, volunteers or donors. Create and generate courses, select course outcomes and make the courses easily bookable using our online booking widget.
- Email marketing – using both Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor.
- SMS Marketing (April 2020) using Burst SMS.
- Microsoft Word and PDF merge for letter based campaigns.
Low Upfront and Ongoing Cost
- Pure cloud – no server required.
- Works with MYOB and Xero – no need to replace your accounting package.
- Easy to get started – we can help get your data out of your existing software – whether it be ThankQ, custom databases or excel sheets – to get everything running in one simple, web based system.
- Local ownership.
- Local support.
- All data hosted in Australia.