What is Software Assurance?
Software Assurance gives you the right to receive upgrades to Tall Emu CRM. It also gives you the right to access our support forum and to email support. It is an annual fee separate from your initial licence fee. To help keep costs down we include one year of Software Assurance with your initial Tall Emu CRM purchase.
What do I get for my money?
- While your software assurance is current if we release a new update to Tall Emu CRM you are entitled to receive it.
- Even if we release a major version update, for example, from version 2 to version 3, if your Software Assurance is current you can receive it.
- Elibibility to receive support services.
What does it cost?
- Software Assurance costs 20% of the licence fee per year, unless you have an alternative agreement with us (usually if we have heavily customised your Tall Emu CRM).
- Your initial Tall Emu CRM purchase includes one year of software assurance at no cost.
What happens if my Software Assurance lapses?
- You will not be entitled to receive any Tall Emu CRM updates,
- In order to resume your Software Assurance additional fees will be payable.