Tall Emu takes security of your data seriously. This pages answers some of the frequently asked questions that you might have about security. If you have further questions, please contact us.
Tall Emu is hosted in Australia, in Microsoft Azure Data Centres. These datacentres are world-class and certified to ISO Standards. They’re the same data centres that products like MYOB and Office 365 use.
Each customer has their own unique database. Your data is not “mixed” or “shared” with data from other customers in any way.
Our credit card implementations have been implemented in such a way that card details are tokenised and stored with the card provider. This means there is no PCI compliance issues for Tall Emu, or our customers.
- Tall Emu requires more recent web browsers with stronger versions of TLS/SSL.
- The encryption is “end to end” meaning that all internal connections from our server are also encrypted.
- Tall Emu databases are all encrypted at rest.
We have implemented security and password rules designed to keep your data more secured.
- Two Factor Authentication – you can receive a code via email to confirm account ownership at logging on.
- Secure Passwords – you can enable “complex passwords” which require combinations of letters and numbers.
- Penetration and Security Testing – our system has been tested by a team of testers to check for vulnerabilities.