IT / Programming Internship Sydney
Looking for IT / Programming Interns – We are based in Sydney
We are looking for at least two interns for the next 3 to 6 months to work in our CRM Implementation team. This is an unpaid internship but we are hoping that out of this experiment we might find someone who will become part of the fulltime team.
We are a small but growing CRM development company and we have a very friendly culturally diverse team.
Who you are
- You are a nice person (we don’t employ nasty people)
- You are hardworking and want to produce good work
- Able to see the big picture of what you are working on
- Have a sense of humour – we’ve a couple of Poms here…you’ve been warned
- Not afraid to be wrong and say you don’t understand
- Working on or completed an IT Degree with database and/or programming specialty
- Brimming with energy
- Able to think around corners
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Speak clear English
What we do
We implement customised business systems for small to medium businesses based on our Tall Emu CRM product. Our CRM application integrates deeply with the client accounting system and web site, meaning that we are responsible for a large part of the clients business from lead to invoice.
Our consultants work with the client to define their business needs and then we customise our software to suit.
This customisation can include:
- Customisation to the UI (adding custom fields, database tables, business rules)
- Report Writing
- Writing work flow to automate business processes
- Integration with third-party applications including finance and marketing platforms.
What experience you’ll get
- Real experience, not coffee-fetching 101
- Work with senior consultants on customisation requirements
- Implement the customisations using report writing and system tools
- Test and verify the correctness of solutions
- Work with the team on deploying to live client sites
- Interact with real clients
- Flexible hours to suit your studies
Apply by email [email protected] with covering letter and CV.