CRM with Phone System Integration – Tall Emu
Capture Inbound and Outbound Phone Call Instantly with Tall Emu
Tall Emu CRM integrates with a select group of Cloud PBX providers who deliver VOIP telephone systems in Australia with Australian support.
Tall Emu CRM has powerful call-centre features. It provides CRM users with streamlined telephone services from within CRM, previews information before the call is answered and streamlines data entry.
When a phone rings, if the caller’s details are inside CRM, a small preview window is shown with the caller’s name, company name and who they normally work with.
- Open Projects
- Sales history chart.
- Information about the contact’s influence – who they have referred, what role they play in open opportunities
- Recent emails, phone calls and other messages.
It’s possible to click links in this window to open related CRM records automatically.
Click to Call Buttons
Simply click and you’re connected! Click to call buttons to appear automatically next to all phone numbers in the CRM system when CTI is enabled, allowing a simple “click to call”
Automated Call Logging
All inbound and outbound calls made from your companies’ phone system are logged in CRM with no action on the part of the user. This facility massively reduces the effort involved in correctly recording your interactions with clients.
The detail recorded allows excellent reports and statistics to be generated:
- Ring time (seconds)
- Hold Time (Seconds)
- Direction (inbound/outbound)
- Called Number (for example, your support line/sales line)
- Overall call duration.
- Call Legs – answered by, transferred to. For example – if a receptionist answers the call and spends several moments talking before transferring to sales this time can also be tracked.