The main parts of the card view are:
- View mode buttons (Grid, Map, Kanban) which allow you to choose how to visualise your data.
- The Activity buttons, which allow you to add activities to selected records.
- The “More Actions” button which exposes less frequently used commands.
- The data grid – a filterable, searchable grid which shows all of your data.
On the right hand side of the screen we can see:
- The FILTER control – which allows filters to be created, saved, shared and applied.
- The “Cog” icon which allows data to be imported and exported
- The Layout Selector – which allows you to choose what columns appear in your grid – and save those preferences for later use.