Create a New Record
When you move to a module, the button at the top will change – in the card module, it will say “New Card” – in the “Opportunity” module, it will say “New Opportunity” and so on.
For example clicking on new Card:
- We can enter in First Name and Last Name
- Full Name defaults (and is read only)
- “Reckon One” name (could also be Xero Name, or MYOB Name) displays if you are connected to an accounting system.
- On the company selector, we can see that the company does not exist in CRM. It’s possible to create this record “Inline” so you don’t need to navigate to the company tab. This facility works in several places inside Tall Emu CRM.
- To save the record click on Save and Close. This will save the current record, and return to the previous screen.
- Clicking on the Down Arrow to the right of “Save and Close” will drop down two other options:
- Save – saves the current progress.
- Save and New – saves the current record, and then prepares the screen for entering another one.