- Getting Started
- Managing Duplicate Records
- Basic Navigation
- Key setup steps
- Additional setup steps
- Configuring Dropdown Lists
- Creating New Records
- Tips & Tricks
- Using the Kanban View
- Using the Map View
- Advanced Filters
- Setting Up Grid Layouts
- Show and Hide Columns
- Open or Edit Existing Records
- Syncing Your Accounting System
- Setting up your CSV file for Import
- View Details on Map Pins
- Change the Column order
- Company Information
- Filter Map Records
- Sorting Records
- Import Data from Excel or CSV
- Colourise Map Records
- Filtering Records
- Set Up Security Groups
- Invite Other Users
- Connect Outlook
- Connect to Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor
- Set up your Sales Pipeline
- Set Up Other Reference Data
- Configure Online Quoting
- View Reports and Dashboards
- Connect Burst SMS
- Viewing Tags
- Adding and Editing Tags
- Sorting and Filtering with Tags
- CRM Integrations
- Connecting Stripe
- Novum Networks
- Payment Gateways
- Google Maps
- Customer Portal
- Connecting with BurstSMS
- Connecting with Campaign Monitor
- Connecting with eWay
- Connecting with Ezidebit
- Connecting with Machship
- WooCommerce integration settings
- Connecting with Mailchimp
- Setting Up SMTP Email
- Connecting with WooCommerce
- Customer Portal for customers
- Installing Inbox Insights
- Syncing Your Outlook Emails, Calendar & Contacts
- Troubleshooting the Outlook Add-In
- WooCommerce integration
- SMTP for Gmail
- Jobs, Assets & Service Management
- Products, Inventory & Pricing
- Sales Pipeline
- Shipping & Freight
- System Settings
- Workflow Management
- Quoting & Selling
Our Google Maps integration lets you plot your data on google maps and use it interactively, directly within the CRM. You do not need to do anything to activate this integration – your CRM is already connected to Google Maps.
See Leads, Customers and more on a Google Map
Your customers (and their Jobs or Projects) are automatically plotted based on suburb or street location and can be colour coded depending on their status. It’s possible to colour code based on their spending, the status of a task or stage of an Opportunity.
Searching for leads on Google Maps
Tall Emu’s Prospect Hunter is a lead search tool that lets you effortlessly search the map for potential customers.
Suppose you sell product to fish and chip shops. Simply search ‘Fish and Chips’ into the search bar and prospect hunter will find any businesses that relate to your search term. Then just can add them into CRM with one click for further follow up.
- Simply target unchartered sales regions by searching the map for leads in a specific area.
- Colour coded records show you which prospects don’t already exist in your CRM, and let you add them with one-click.
This short video demonstrates how to use the Prospect Hunter feature to quickly find and add prospects to your CRM.
Trip Planner – Customer & leads on Google Maps
You can also use the map as a visual trip-planner. Simply turn on the calendar and you can click and drag the pins from the map to the calendar – automatically making meetings which will Sync to your outlook. Now, when you click on another pin, you’ll get driving time between the meetings to help with your planning.
At any stage, you can open a record by clicking on the Edit button on the pin. The screenshot below shows us clustered markers on the map – as we zoom in, individual pins are shown.
Google Driving Directions in CRM
Every address in Tall Emu has a clickable “Navigation” link. This will give you driving directions to that pin from your current location. Handy, while you’re out and about.