- Getting Started
- Managing Duplicate Records
- Basic Navigation
- Key setup steps
- Additional setup steps
- Configuring Dropdown Lists
- Creating New Records
- Tips & Tricks
- Using the Kanban View
- Using the Map View
- Advanced Filters
- Setting Up Grid Layouts
- Show and Hide Columns
- Open or Edit Existing Records
- Syncing Your Accounting System
- Setting up your CSV file for Import
- View Details on Map Pins
- Change the Column order
- Company Information
- Filter Map Records
- Sorting Records
- Import Data from Excel or CSV
- Colourise Map Records
- Filtering Records
- Set Up Security Groups
- Invite Other Users
- Connect Outlook
- Connect to Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor
- Set up your Sales Pipeline
- Set Up Other Reference Data
- Configure Online Quoting
- View Reports and Dashboards
- Connect Burst SMS
- Viewing Tags
- Adding and Editing Tags
- Sorting and Filtering with Tags
- CRM Integrations
- Connecting Stripe
- Connecting with Shopify
- Novum Networks
- Payment Gateways
- Google Maps
- Customer Portal
- Connecting with BurstSMS
- Connecting with Campaign Monitor
- Connecting with eWay
- Connecting with Ezidebit
- Connecting with Machship
- WooCommerce integration settings
- Connecting with Mailchimp
- Setting Up SMTP Email
- Connecting with WooCommerce
- Customer Portal for customers
- Installing Inbox Insights
- Syncing Your Outlook Emails, Calendar & Contacts
- Troubleshooting the Outlook Add-In
- WooCommerce integration
- Setting Up Emails
- SMTP for Gmail
- Jobs, Assets & Service Management
- Products, Inventory & Pricing
- Sales Pipeline
- Shipping & Freight
- System Settings
- Workflow Management
- Quoting & Selling
This guide shows you what each area of Customer Portal does and how your customers will interact with it.
When a customer requests or creates an action in portal, it feeds directly into your CRM and will also appear for the customer in the relevant area of portal.
Items can be added to a user cart by either:
- Clicking the cart icon in the top right corner, which will display a notification with a button that will take them directly to the Products page.
- By clicking on the Products link in the top left corner, which will display all the items you have for sale. Prices shown to the user will be based on the price level that you have configured for them in CRM.
Users can use the search bar to find an item, or choose one by scrolling through your list. To add an item to the cart, the user just clicks on the item to display a new window where they can Add to Cart.
Once the Add to Cart button has been clicked, the user is prompted to select the item quantity and has the choice to:
- Continue shopping
- Place the order
- Submit a Quote request
- Close the window
When a customer places an order from your portal, it will immediately be visible in:
- The Orders area of the portal.
- The Sales Orders area in your CRM.
Your customers will be able to see their entire purchase history from the Orders tab and track the status of their orders.
Customers can also view order details by clicking on the order number, which will open a PDF copy of the order in a new tab.
When a customer requests a Quote or you issue them with one, it will immediately be visible in:
- The Quotes area of the portal.
- The Quotes area in your CRM.
Your customers will be able to see their entire quote history from the Quotes tab and track the status of their quotes.
Customers can also view quote details by clicking on the order number, which will open the web quote in a new tab, allowing customers to accept and pay quotes online.
Your customers will be able to see their entire invoice history from the Invoices tab, where they can track the status of each invoice and pay invoices online.
Tall Emu CRM integrates with Stripe and eWay for online payments – you can learn more about these services with our guide to payment gateways and then learn how to set up the integrations with our online guides.
To pay an invoice, users just need to click on the Pay Now button, which will open a window where the payment amount and details can be entered.
Payments made via the portal will feed directly into your CRM.
Customers can also view invoice details by clicking on the order number, which will open a PDF copy of the invoice in a new tab.
When a customer pays an invoice in your portal, it will immediately be visible in:
- The Payments area of the portal.
- The Payments area in your CRM. The Payment will also be automatically applied to the relevant Invoice.
Your customers will be able to see their entire payment history from the Payments tab and track the status of their payments.
This area will allow your customers to see their entire ticket history and track the status of their submitted tickets.
This area will allow your customers to see their entire job history and track the status of their jobs.