- Calendar & Activities
- Calculating Landed Costs
- PDF Templates
- Invoice Settings
- Managing Connections
- Creating Email Templates
- Creating Letter Templates
- Using Letter Templates
- Using SMS Templates
- Using Email Templates
- Payment Methods
- Payment Terms
- Setting up Teams
- System security
- Setting up Users
- Activate a new User account
- Log into a User account
- Creating SMS Templates
The Sales grouping lets you manage your customer sales, from quoting to order fulfilment.
- Quotes – you can send quotes via email or SMS, accept online payment and convert quotes to sales orders in one click to speed up your quoting. You can also easily customise your own quote templates.
- Sales Orders – transition your quotes to orders with a single click and manage product allocations, backorders and partial orders.
- Invoices – generate these directly from your orders with a single click, and have this information automatically synced to your accounting system.
- Payments – keep track of your money with payments automatically synced to your CRM and accounting system. Quotes and invoices are automatically updated with payments so you can keep track of who’s paid.
- Refunds – quickly process refunds and apply them to customer invoices.
- Outbound Shipments – track the status of your outgoing orders through picking, packing and shipping stages.
- Freight Quotes – if you have connected your CRM to MachShip, you can generate live pricing with your existing contract rates.
- Subscriptions – manage your ongoing sales, whether they be subscriptions or donations, and automate regular customer payments.
Invoices & Payments
Quotes & Sales Orders
To learn more about customising your PDF Templates (for Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices) and setting up your Online Quote Template, see our Help Articles section on Admin and Setup Guides section on Templates.
Accounting Integrations (MYOB & Xero)
Freight & Shipping
You can also see our videos on the following topics for further information:
You can also see the following guides for more information: