- Calendar & Activities
- Calculating Landed Costs
- PDF Templates
- Invoice Settings
- Managing Connections
- Creating Email Templates
- Creating Letter Templates
- Using Letter Templates
- Using SMS Templates
- Using Email Templates
- Payment Methods
- Payment Terms
- Setting up Teams
- System security
- Setting up Users
- Activate a new User account
- Log into a User account
- Creating SMS Templates
The modules grouped in Marketing allow you to make CRM the centre of any marketing strategy. This group contains the following modules:
- Campaigns – create and manage your all your campaigns in one place – from planning and budgeting to capturing results.
- Lists – sort and segment your customers by creating lists for closely tailored marketing, communications, follow-up, service and advice.
- Web Forms – you can create numerous forms, and with a single click, copy the embed information straight into your website code or CMS so that information collected from your forms is automatically transferred into your CRM.
You can also connect third-party marketing services to your CRM (Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor) to deliver and track targeted campaigns.
- Set up integrations with third-party marketing services.
- Upload your Marketing Lists to Facebook or Google Ads.
- Learn more about how you can use Web Forms.
- Customise a range of templates in CRM and use them in your marketing.