- Calendar & Activities
- Calculating Landed Costs
- PDF Templates
- Invoice Settings
- Managing Connections
- Creating Email Templates
- Creating Letter Templates
- Using Letter Templates
- Using SMS Templates
- Using Email Templates
- Payment Methods
- Payment Terms
- Setting up Teams
- System security
- Setting up Users
- Activate a new User account
- Log into a User account
- Creating SMS Templates
Tall Emu’s Prospect Hunter makes it easier than ever to find leads so you can save time you’d normally spend searching for and qualifying potential prospects.
- Easily search the map for leads in a specific area.
- Add the leads into CRM with one click to avoid data entry struggles and save time on admin.
- Easily follow-up and track your leads with our pipeline, marketing and opportunity management tools.
Existing data which exists in CRM will also be shown (colour coded) – grey items are not currently in CRM and can be added with a single click.
Tall Emu’s Prospect Hunter is a lead search tool that lets you effortlessly search the map for potential customers.
Suppose you sell product to fish and chip shops. Simply search ‘Fish and Chips’ into the search bar and prospect hunter will find any businesses that relate to your search term. Then just can add them into CRM with one click for further follow up.
- Simply target unchartered sales regions by searching the map for leads in a specific area.
- Colour coded records show you which prospects don’t already exist in your CRM, and let you add them with one-click.
This short video demonstrates how to use the Prospect Hunter feature to quickly find and add prospects to your CRM.
The map views we include in Tall Emu are also handy for turning prospects into customers, letting you painlessly plan a day of meetings with potential (or existing) clients.
- Simply drag and drop the contact records onto your calendar to schedule meetings with ease.
- Rearrange or reschedule by moving the items on your calendar.
- We’ll calculate estimated travel times so you’ll never arrive late to a meeting again.
This short video demonstrates how to schedule a meeting directly from Map View.