- Calendar & Activities
- Calculating Landed Costs
- PDF Templates
- Invoice Settings
- Managing Connections
- Creating Email Templates
- Creating Letter Templates
- Using Letter Templates
- Using SMS Templates
- Using Email Templates
- Payment Methods
- Payment Terms
- Setting up Teams
- System security
- Setting up Users
- Activate a new User account
- Log into a User account
- Creating SMS Templates
The Admin grouping lets you customise a range of options throughout your CRM, set system defaults and manage integrations with other services. The modules in this group are:
- General – from here, you can choose from and apply a range of global settings that relate to credit, quotes, deliveries, invoices, reporting, regions, security, lead scoring, pricing, sales & purchases, manufacturing, templates, campaigns, products and landed cost calculations.
- Integrations – this is where you manage your system integrations with third-party services.
- Locations – you can add multiple locations to correspond to a range of address types like physical locations, delivery or postal addresses, legal addresses etc. This is a great way to manage organisations that have multiple offices or sites.
- Payment Methods – customise the types of payment methods that appear in CRM (e.g. credit card, EFT, BPay), set a default method or add new methods to the system.
- Payment Terms – customise the list of payment terms that appear in CRM and set a default term.
- Quote Settings – from here you can create and manage custom quote templates.
- Templates – from here you can create and manage email, letter PDF and SMS templates.
- Couriers – here you can add courier or transport companies that you use for shipping so that you can assign them to your orders and shipment records throughout the system.
- Product Features – this area is broken into product features (dimensions, volume, miscellaneous) and measures (length, volume, weight, amount of work) so that you can manage and create new metrics and standard to apply to your products and business activities.
- Settings – here you can customise the choices that appear in various dropdown lists in the Companies, Contacts, Activity, Opportunities, Tickets, Projects, Jobs, Products, Training Courses, Campaigns, Assets, Sales and Purchase Order modules.
- Calendar – here you can add resource groups (e.g. ovens, machinery, trucks) and then add specific resources to the groups (e.g. delivery truck 1, delivery truck 2 etc.) so that you can schedule and manage the use of your resources from the calendar.
- Suburb – this is a list of suburbs that you can associate with your sales regions.
- Phone Numbers – if you have set up a connection with Burst SMS, phone numbers that you have set up will appear here and you can also add new numbers.
The management of Users and Teams is accessed by clicking on your user name in the top right corner of CRM to reveal a menu.
- Users – here you can create, invite and manage your users.
- Teams – here you can create and manage teams that will apply specific security permissions to the users that you add as members.
The following resources go through the features and functions of each module in more detail:
Templates you can customise
Users, Teams & Security
Accounting Integrations (MYOB & Xero)
You can also see our guides on the following areas:
You can also see our videos on the following topics: