If you haven’t already registered for your trial, you can do so now by completing the registration form. It will then take just a few minutes for us to create your database and send you an activation email.
Before you start:
- If you need more time, you can email us at [email protected] and we can extend the trial period for you.
- All your data will be stored securely in Australia.
- When your trial period ends, your data will automatically be deleted after 30 days.
- Your trial gives you access to the full capabilities of Tall Emu CRM – nothing is off limits!
- If you need any help, your trial period comes will full support, so please get in touch with us if you have any questions.
- You can contact us at any point to convert your trial into a full subscription.
The following guides are designed to make it as easy as possible for you to start using your new CRM in a meaningful way.
During the trial, you have the option to either use your own data or a pre-loaded demo database. You can also try out both options and switch between them as many times as you want – to do this, just click on the link at the top of the screen switch database.
Why: we’ve pre-loaded a database for a fictional company, Fine Food Australia. Using this data means you can use a complete system and don’t need to spend time on setup or data entry.
Trial process: we’ll show you how to complete a selection of activities that will quickly get you up to speed on some of the key functions and features of Tall Emu CRM. You can switch over to using your own data at any point.
How: when you log into your trial, you’ll have the option to select and load Demo Data.
CLICK HERE to get started with the demo database.
Why: we’ve included the ability to import and integrate your own data so you can see exactly how Tall Emu CRM will work for you.
Trial process: we’ll show you how to set your organisation up, import and integrate data, and perform some key activities. You can also switch over to the demo database at any point.
How: when you log into your trial, you’ll have the option to select the unique database that has been created for your trial.
CLICK HERE to get started with your own data.