Save on double entry, get back to leads faster and win more business. Automate your sales process.
Now you can have your web generated leads sent directly to your CRM. Nearly every company has a website, but very few have an easy way to respond to visitors questions and enquiries.Most contact forms simply send out an email, which is then not tracked and needs to be manually loaded to CRM.
Tall Emu CRM captures forms directly from your website and turns them into sales leads, product enquiries, opportunities, to-do items – anything.Customers who take the time to fill out your online forms are serious – don’t let the get away.
Webforms submitted on your website can be easily moved into Tall Emu CRM – automatically, immediately and with no copy and pasting.
How it works
- The user completes a form on your website.
- When they press the “Submit” button, the information is sent to the CRM automatically.
- The data is stored in the CRM database. This can trigger a sequence of business rules (workflow) to automate follow up tasks, such as emails and reminders.
The data is available, immediately and automatically, to users of the CRM system.
- Automate lead import from Web into CRM
- Reduce the need for technical skills in creating web forms
- Presents all fields and values from the Leads module
- Turn ideas into action without needing to call out the tech team.
What can webforms be used for?
- Contact Forms – Customer contact through the website can automatically create a lead/prospect and a “Call” item. Send the customer a customised “Dear Mike, Thanks for filling in our contact form” template email.
- Support Forms – When a customer fills in a support enquiry, create a ticket in CRM, send them a confirmation and assign it to the appropriate technician for follow up.
- Google Landing Pages – If running a google advertising campaign, create an opportunity when someone completes a web form and link that opportunity to the google campaign in CRM so you know which campaigns are bringing you business.
- Affiliate Marketing – Give affiliates web forms to go on their website to collect customer details – secure in the knowledge that no leads will get lost and they will be correctly associated with the right affiliate inside the CRM.