Painless order management allows you to streamline your sales process and stay on top of order fulfilment with ease.
- Ship available products when they’re ordered.
- One-click task generation for sales order fulfilment.
- Backorder out-of-stock items for fulfilment after re-stock.
- Create purchase orders to track the process.
Partial Orders and Backorders
Do away with tedious stock spreadsheets. Manage your orders in a simple, efficient way by creating:
- Partial orders, partial shipments and partial invoices – for when only some products of an order can be shipped.
- Backorders – involving painless purchase order generation for out of stock items.
- Dynamically updating stock quantities using stock locations, stock transfers, returns from customers, returns to vendors, purchase orders and more.
Dashboards and Data Views
Monitor your sales performance by tracking your dashboards and the Kanban view.
- Stay on top of order fulfilment and manage outstanding orders with ease.
- View all sales orders on backorder in one, centralised location.
- Track fulfilment and ordering on dashboards to help manage your performance.
Centralised Order Management
Boost efficiency by implementing an all-inclusive order management database that gives you all the information you need for fulfilment, when and where you need it.
- Manually enter orders into the CRM to manage sales made by the team.
- Sync orders from online shopping carts to reduce data entry and automatically initiate order fulfilment.
- Oversee the manufacture of ordered items as defined by work orders and Bills of Materials.
- Painlessly manage procurement with easy purchase orders.
- Integrate with Xero, MYOB or MYOB Exo to sync order information and keep your systems up-to-date at all times.
- Track order shipment with ease to achieve greater visibility through delivery and provide better service to your customers.
Sell more confidently with full stock control.
- Reserve stock for future sales by allocating stock to a particular sales order.
- Boost stock visibility, maintain adequate stock levels and avoid stock outs by monitoring stock allocations.
- Report on allocated stock with warehouse, date or descriptive filters to track stock movements.