Tall Emu’s work orders allow your team to outline and initiate the production process when a product is sold by the sales team.
- Generate work orders to outline production requirements using production inputs defined by you.
- Include company resources in combination with production steps to ensure efficient production planning.
- Total flexibility lets you edit and manage work orders to boost production efficiency.
Manage Production Processes
Work orders are an efficient and direct way to manage production. Simply set-up your work order based on a predefined Bill of Materials and use the order to speed up your sales and fulfilment process.
- Transparently outline what needs to be done to manufacture an item from raw material to finished product.
- Assign a duration to estimate production time and stay on track with order fulfilment and scheduling.
- Add production notes with special instructions for certain processes or requests.
When you produce a work order, Tall Emu makes it easy to edit and update the defined process as you see fit.
- Edit, remove or add steps to the work order to tailor the production process to the specific needs of the sale.
- Change the estimated duration, edit the assigned users, remove reliance criteria and even change input or output products to alter the production process, fast-track manufacturing or work to custom orders.
- Enhance your production planning by specifying which resources the business might use during production – clearly view your production capacity at any time.
A little stuck or want to learn more? Visit our help file below.Get Help